DR. RAM M. CHILGAR
Dr. Ram Mahadev Chilgar, MCh, Fellowship in Cosmetic Surgery, Fellowship in Microsurgery, Taiwan (ROC)
Dr Ram, also had a very prestigious Microsurgery fellowship at CMUH, Taiwan and has strong base for reconstructive microsurgery too. He got his fellowship with world renowned Dr Hung-Chi Chen, who is famous for vascularised lymph node transfer, voice reconstruction in cancer hypopharynx and other difficult and innovative micro-surgical reconstructions and techniques. Dr Ram is one of the few Plastic Surgeons in world to have both Microsurgery and Cosmetic surgery Fellowships making him specialized in both fields. Having trained at one of the best medical centers in the country, He is exceptionally skilled at combining the art and science of cosmetic plastic surgery to provide his patients with a naturally enhanced look.
As a dedicated plastic surgeon, he communicates with each patient to develop a customized treatment plan to meet their individual goals.
- K Clinic, Miramar, Dubai
- Elrevo Cosmetic and Plastic Surgery Clinic, Aurangabad.
- Fellowship in Microsurgery, Taichuang, Taiwan (ROC) 2012-2013.
- Mentor & CSI Fellowship in Cosmetic Surgery, Breach Candy Hospital & Research Centre, Mumbai 2010-2011.
- M.Ch Plastic Surgery (2007-2010), Grant Medical College and Sir J.J. Group of Hospitals, Mumbai, India.
- M.S. General Surgery (2003-2006), Grant Medical College and Sir J.J. Group of Hospitals, Mumbai, India.
- M.B.B.S and Internship (1996-2002) S.R.T.R. Medical College, Ambajogai, Dist Beed, Dr Babasaheb Ambedkar Marathwada University,Aurangabad,India.
- Assistant Professor (01/07/2011 – 31/07/2012) – Department of Plastic Surgery, B. Y. L. Nair charitable Hospital and T. N. Medical College, Mumbai.
- Visiting faculty (10/2010) -Tata Cancer Hospital and Research Centre, Mumbai.
- Senior Ragistrar (09/2010) – Bai Jerbai Wadia Hospital for Children, Mumbai.
- Superspeciality Registrar (Plastic Surgery) 08/2007 -08/2010 – Grant Medical College and Sir J. J. Group of Hospitals, Mumbai.
- Speciality Registrar (General Surgery) 02/2004 -04/2007 – Grant Medical College and Sir J. J. Group of Hospitals, Mumbai.
- Senior House Officer (General Surgery) 01/2003 -01/2004 – Grant Medical College and Sir J.J. Hospitals Mumbai.
- House Officer (Medicine) 02/2002- 02/2003-S.R.T.R. Medical College, Ambajogai.
- Evidence-based analysis of lymph node transfer in postmastectomy upper extremity lymphoedema. Arch Plast Surg. 2013 Jul; 40 (4): 450-1.
- The extended fleur-de-lis latissimus Dorsi flap: A novel flap and approach for coverage of lower back defects. J Plast Reconstr Aesthet Surg. 2013 Jul 10 (Epub ahead of print).
- Severe hidradenitis suppurativa treatment using platelet-rich plasma gel and Hyalomatrix. Int Wound J. 2013 Jul 9. (Epub ahead of print).
- Novel approach with fractional ultrapulse CO(2) laser for the treatment of upper eyelid dermatochalasis and periorbital rejuvenation. Lasers Med Sci. 2013 Jan 10 (Epub ahead of print).
- Periprosthetic atypical mycobacterial infection in breast implants: a new kid on the block Plast Reconstr Aesthet Surg. 2013 Jan;66 (1):e16-9.
- Prone induction of anesthesia using LMA in liposculpting surgery, accepted for publication in Plast Reconstr Surg. 2012 Mar; 129(3):599e-600e.
- Volume enhancement of upper lip in secondary cleft deformity using composite mastoid tissue, Aesthetic Plast Surg. 2012 Apr;36 (2):414-20.
- Small Bowel Gangrene: An Unusual Presentation of Enterobius Vermicularis Infestation, Bombay hospital Journal, Volume 46 No. 02, April 2004.
- Development of animal model to study histopathological and immunohistochemical changes in colonic mucosa when ileocolon is used for voice reconstruction in total laryngectomy patients.
- Vascularised lymph node transfer for upper and lower limb lymphoedema.
- Importance of preservation of superficial venous system Charle’s procedure.